Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Is My Truth Today.. WIMTT? 1/19/10

Everyday we search for our own truths -- to make sense out of what surrounds us -- relationships, connections, interests, media, environment, the wishes of our hearts -- the human landscape. I came up with the idea of asking myself, on a daily basis, What Is My Truth Today...WIMTT? In sharing/posting these ideas I am hoping to encourage readers to begin to recognize their own truths -- daily discoveries that nourish themselves and others. The wholeness of truth is revitalizing and opens the door to new avenues of peace, security and courage. Truth reinvents and revisions purpose. It is a fresh, new look.

What is My Truth Today...WIMTT?
I have been really interested in the blog exchange for some time, but felt a bit intimidated by the process and frankly, wondered what I could offer on it. Today, with my son's help, I have a blog; a fantastic idea to share for the good of the order and the absolute joy of a pat on my own back for taking this step. Today, my son helped a wish become a reality -- which is very, very cool -- my sincere and heartfelt thanks to you. Today, I know 1000% more about blogging than I did yesterday and am actually willing to learn more. All in all, a very good day. I hope this exchange ecourages you to discover your own truths and not only share them, but share the gratitude for them... with yourself, with friends, family, colleagues... and me.

2 comments:

  1. Well said. The adventure begins!!! ::)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, DCR, you are a "techie". GAC is certainly to blame if you head off to heavy DOS programming and root/boot fixes. You need thicker glasses already.

    Fantastic revelations. Expanding thresholds.

    Wishing you the very best on your first blog! It's a terrific topic.

    ReplyDelete

I am interested in your comments!