|What does it mean to be a kind person?|
So many people talk a good game about being kind to others, but when it comes right down to it...how much do they actually do? I know you are thinking -- whoa! Me too.
Words of Wisdom: The Kindness Pledge
I Resolve to...
1. Speak kindly of someone at least once a day.
2. Think kindly about someone at least once a day.
3. Act kindly toward someone as least once a day.
4. Avoid speaking unkindly of anyone.
5. Avoid speaking unkindly to anyone.
6. Avoid acting unkindly toward anyone.
Source: The Hidden Power of Kindness, by Lawrence G. Lovasik